TBWA brings home Hisense account
Shanghai - Home appliance company Hisense has appointed TBWA\Shanghai to its creative account, replacing incumbent agency Ogilvy & Mather.
TBWA will develop strategic communications and creative for Hisense television brands. The move aims to seize opportunities in the growing 3D and web TV segments.
Jeff Ma, managing director of TBWA\Shanghai, said the role of television was evolving with young adults spending a lot more time on other available screens.
"[Hisense are] keen to build a strategic roadmap to reinforce their market leadership," he said.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- TBWA Shanghai
TBWA Shanghai Related Stories:
- Martell Noblige elegance movement continues
- Pfizer expands relations with TBWA
- GE turns to folklore to drive awareness
- TBWA brings in Swords to lead McDonald's
- Bawang adds TBWA to FMCG roster
- Ma steps into CMO role for TBWA\ China
- Michelin stresses safety in latest ads
- TBWA\ continues to add creative talent
- TBWA wins Pfizer product development
- Martell Noblige's Manifesto on elegance