IE Singapore hands Dentsu regional brief
Regional - International Enterprise (IE) Singapore has awarded its multi-market media business to Dentsu Singapore in a three-way pitch.
The pitch was called in November last year.
The brief covers markets in the US, China, Latin America, India, Vietnam, Middle East as well as Singapore.
IE Singapore's core mission is to promote the overseas growth of Singapore-based enterprises and international trade with the relevant network, finance and resource support.
"This project is about supporting the aspirations of Singapore companies and we're very pleased to play a part in it together with our strong network offices," Phyllis Choe, Director of Media Services in Dentsu Singapore, said.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- International Enterprise Singapore
International Enterprise Singapore Related Stories:
- Local exports fall in November
- SG sees trade potential in LatAm
- Is Singapore feeling the pinch?
- SG, Sichuan tie up in logistics
- Singapore companies record higher profits from overseas operations
- Singapore boosts international ties
- Non-oil exports sees stark decline
- Assistance for companies expanding overseas
- More Singapore companies investing abroad
- IE selects AvenueOne
- IE calls for creative agencies
- TNBT adds a touch of Arabia, expands to the Middle East
- New brand to ensure social and quality standards compliance
- EMS suppliers urged to stay relevant