Petronas lubes up for global push
Global - Petronas Lubricants International (PLI) has rolled-out a global brand campaign for its flagship product Syntium with M&C Saatchi responsible for the creation and development of the overall effort.
Comprising radio spots, a series of print ads, digital executions as well as below-the-line collaterals, the effort is set to broadcast across PLI's key markets in over 22 countries worldwide such as Malaysia, South Africa, China, Italy, Thailand, India and more.
A 30-second TV commercial was released locally on 6 January and is currently being aired across Astro and terrestrial channels.
According to the creative shop on the account, the new Syntium brand campaign was produced using state-of-the-art CGI animation with the core message of the ads reflecting PLI's fresh approach towards knowledge and technology - Fluid Technology Solutions.
Scheduled to run throughout the entire year, the effort is in line with the oil company's Formula One sponsorship as the official technology partner of the Mercedes GP Petronas Formula One team. The brand has been the squad's Syntium engine oil supplier since the last racing season.
Zenith Media was the media agency which handled the media planning and buying duties for the campaign.
M&C Saatchi is slated to retain the task of developing PLI's total brand for 2011.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Zenith Media
Petronas Related Stories:
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- No longer doing the Dappan
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Petronas inks three oil contracts
- Keppel inks contract with Petronas
- Hype & glamour:Riding the F1 wave
- Petronas surprised over F1 Rocks cancellation
- ESS kicks off F1 season with Petronas
- Stylo shifts gears with Fashion Grand Prix
- Petronas showcases Pursuit of Perfection
- Petronas reflects the value of forgiveness
- Petronas F1 vision to debut
- Petronas selects LB & DNA for creative remit
- Petronas creative biz remains "fair game"
- Petronas media pitch results imminent
- ESPNEWS commits to Malaysia market
- Agencies in Petronas pitch fever
- Petronas sees big gains from F1 sponsorship
- Global branding fuels Petronas media remit
- Arachnid to spin digital web for Petronas