Martell Noblige's Manifesto on elegance
Shanghai - Pernod Ricard is hoping to inspire China's growing pool of young, successful men to embark on a journey of self-discovery via a campaign for its cognac brand Martell Noblige.
The campaign, from TBWA\Shanghai, is based on the insight that as Chinese men gain success, they seek to be elevated by self-confidence and elegance from within and pull away from materialism and superficiality.
This push echoes its previous campaign Man of the Night, promoting the image of young men who are intelligent, ambitious and charming enjoying the product. This time it seeks to move young men to seek true elegance that is beyond money or status.
The TVC titled "Manifesto" aims to broaden the concept of elegance in a fresh and modern way. The invitation "join the new elegance" is a bid to attract new drinkers to the brand.
Led by the "Manifesto" the campaign will draw attention through high-profile parties, print and outdoor advertising. It will also take advantage of social website paired with an online campaign.Penrod Ricard China marketing director, Pierre Berard, said: "We are delighted with the outcome. Delivering the campaign so elegantly is no mean feat."
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- TBWA Shanghai
TBWA Shanghai Related Stories:
- Martell Noblige elegance movement continues
- Pfizer expands relations with TBWA
- GE turns to folklore to drive awareness
- TBWA brings in Swords to lead McDonald's
- Bawang adds TBWA to FMCG roster
- Ma steps into CMO role for TBWA\ China
- Michelin stresses safety in latest ads
- TBWA\ continues to add creative talent
- TBWA wins Pfizer product development
- TBWA brings home Hisense account