NSman magazine revamps
This is the second revamp for the title, the first one being in 2009 when it unveiled its new look and line-up of content.
The bimonthly magazine is now smaller in size with an increased total page extent and the content has been beefed up to include more content that would appeal to its target audience of men aged between 20 and 35 years.Agnes Eu, deputy CEO corporate services, SAFRA, said: "SPH Magazines' revamp of NSman retains its strong, recognisable branding, and continues to reflect in a dynamic way SAFRA's brand values of fun, friendly, passion, sporty and family loving."
The magazine is published by SPH Magazines on behalf of the SAFRA National Service Association. SPH Magazines was awarded a further two-year contract to publish NSman in a recent tender exercise.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
- SAFRA National Service Association
Singapore Press Holdings Ltd Related Stories:
- SPH takes over local car portal
- HotFM in hot water after prank backfires
- Spring Singapore and BCA on PR hunt
- NHB on digital agency hunt, Iris hires
- Huggies and UOB get camera savvy
- My Paper revamps, Ate bags restaurant account
- SPH picks Heat, Diageo partners History
- NTUC Income campaign wins at iink Awards
- The Edge eyes India, Toshiba uses memes
- Volkswagen and The Straits Times give back
- The Straits Times revamps
- Lianhe Zaobao set for a makeover
- SPH gives gold this Lunar New Year
- A new radio station launches in the Lion City
- Yahoo hits back in SPH copyright lawsuit
- The Straits Times makes editorial changes
- SPH, Yahoo in legal battle over news copyright
- The New Paper makes over Sunday edition
- Mindshare, DDB lead at SPH Ink Awards
- PANPA names SPH's Geoff Tan top marketer