LTA appoints Saatchi Lab for branding push
Singapore - The Land Transport Authority has appointed Saatchi Lab for its its employer branding campaign in 2011.
According to the government website, the agency will now be responsible to place ads across print titles such as The Straits Times and The Star in January 2011.
It called a pitch in December last year.
LTA is also currently reviewing its OOH account which was up to pitch earlier last year.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Saatchi LAB
- Land Transport Authority
Saatchi LAB Related Stories:
- MDIS books Saatchi Lab again
- Subway shifts agencies amidst changes
- Bintan Resorts appoints Saatchi Lab
- Saatchi Lab makes top rank changes
- MDIS re-appoints Saatchi Lab
- Robinsons account moves to Saatchi Lab
- Courageous cops wanted
- IDA appoints Saatchi LAB
- Saatchi Lab retains JTC's creative biz
- NTU appoints Saatchi Lab
- Singapore Police Force appoints Saatchi Lab
- Saatchi Lab, MDIS in for second year
- Saatchi Lab clinches Lippo Plaza launch
- Saatchi Lab wins ITE biz
- Old is gold in Panasonic's new campaign
- Saatchi Lab lands two accounts
- Brands make Pavilion Pit Stop
- Zenith bags SMF media duties
- Media Executive, Saatchi LAB
- AETOS launches brand campaign