Optimedia Shanghai in double win
Shanghai - Optimedia Shanghai has added two accounts to its client roster with Chinese sauce brand Lee Kam Kee and footwear brand Daphne Group.
Optimedia won the Lee Kam Kee media business after a pitch that involved GroupM China.
With Daphne Group, the agency landed the RMB 50 million media account after a pitch against Mindshare Shanghai.
This marks the first time Daphne Group appoints a media agency since it was established 23 years ago. Optimedia will be responsible for media planning and buying for all brands under the group including Daphne, Shoebox and Aee.
Vivien Xu, general manager of Optimedia Shanghai, said as one of the earliest 4A firms that entered China, Optimedia will utilise its global resources and understanding of the Chinese consumers to help Daphne create a stronger brand empire.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Optimedia Related Stories:
- Mengniu picks Optimedia for online video
- Fara Fauzana new face of Laurier
- Optimedia lands Pizza Hut account
- Tencent search finds Optimedia Beijing
- MSIG smartens up with FlexiHealth
- Optimedia bags 360buy media account
- Optimedia drives away with Carsing
- ZO bags American Standard regional duties
- Optimedia names Beijing GM
- Optimedia's North China MD departs
- Optimedia wins Qinghai barley wine biz
- China Citic Bank gives credit to Optimedia
- Optimedia China continues new business run
- Optimedia bags Cheezheng media
- Classified Post lines up for taxi parade