G2rams creates outdoor cinema for Philips
India - G2rams India has landed a contract to executive a series of experimental marketing initiatives for Philips Cinema 21:9.Philips Cinema 21:9 is dubbed the worlds first Cinema proportion 3D LED Pro TV with Ambilight, delivering the cinematic experience to the comfort of your home.
G2rams has created a mini theater in Mumbai which premiered on 10 December. The cinema installation showcased six Parallel Lines films.
"This is a first of its kind activity where the complete cinema-going experience is replicated, including details such as popcorn and snacks,” Rachna Khanna (pictured), vice president and branch head of G2rams Mumbai, said.Neeraj Sethi, chief operating officer of Philips Televisions in India added the agency aimed for high-end Indian consumers who love movies and could appreciate the experience from their homes.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Grey Global Group
- Philips Electronics
Grey Global Group Related Stories:
- JayGrey Sydney hires young talent
- Green Sense serves up finless Jaws on plate
- Grey branding for Elis across China
- StarWorld names Grey Hong Kong as AOR
- Grey boosts creative with new ECD
- Cancer Fund ad push urges women to check
- Sony Bravia channels Grey
- G2 adds DPI to shopping list
- Grey Delhi appoints associate VP
- Grey Mumbai makes senior appointment
- Grey Group brings Tay on board
- VIDEO: Grey readies for Year of the Tiger
- Grey beefs up regional team
- Yahoo! drives mail usage via talent quest
- Grey Group wins Colorado in Oz
- Grey bags Siam Park City creative account
- Shabaz resurfaces at Grey
- Allianz appoints Grey to global account
- Grey sheds old agency skin, adds Furby
- MARKET RESEARCH: Captivating Singaporean Shoppers