Newsweek names international ad director
Global - Newsweek has promoted John Pentin to the role of international advertising director with immediate effect.
Pentin has been the regional advertising director for Newsweek since 2005, where he managed operations in Germany, Africa, Eastern Europe and the Middle East. He also served as a sales director for UK, in the past.
In his new role, he will oversee regional sales and marketing operations in Europe and Asia, reporting directly to global publisher Rhona Murphy.
He joined Newsweek as a sales executive in 1991 after working at The Sunday Times and Redwood Publishing.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Newsweek International
Newsweek International Related Stories:
- Newsweek to shut Asia offices
- What's the future of Newsweek in Asia?
- Shake-up continues at NewsBeast
- Newsweek promotes Murphy to global role
- SOPA salutes journalistic triumphs
- Newsweek revamps to target affluent readers
- Newsweek's Murphy takes up dual role
- Using B2C tactics to make sense of B2B challenges
- The Standard tops medal tally at SOPA
- TIME Asia gets new senior ad manager