Fox hands regional brief to Fleishman
Regional - Fleishman-Hillard has won a regional brief to handle Fox International Channels stable of more than 30 pay-TV channel brands.
The appointment of a PR agency is a first for Fox, which has previously handled all communications and public relations activity in-house.
Fleishman-Hillard will oversee a large consumer PR brief for the Hong Kong market and will also take on business-to-business communications activity across its Asia network including Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia.
Fina Wong, trade marketing director at Fox International Channels, said Fleishman-Hillard's brief also includes marketing and communications to its affiliate partners.
The appointment comes as Fox signs major sponsorship deals with UPS, Canon and Honda across National Geographic Channel.
All have signed on as the main on-air and online sponsor for a National Geographic program Great Migrations, which airs in Hong Kong, India, Philippines and across Southeast Asia throughout November.
Fox says the show will reach an audience of more than 130 million homes.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Fleishman-Hillard Hong Kong
- Fox International Channels Asia
Fleishman-Hillard Hong Kong Related Stories:
- The Nature Conservancy steps up local efforts
- Hyatt hires Fleishman for China push
- Hitachi picks FH for regional PR biz
- Dassault Falcon parks with Fleishman
- FH bags S&P Indices biz across Asia
- FH promotes Joanna Wong to EVP
- Fleishman-Hillard bags PR for GoHome
- Social media and ethics to be a focus for CPRF
- Fleishman-Hillard takes regional PR for DFI
- BP - victim or villain?
- Fleishman-Hillard wins Comvita PR duties
- The digerati way
- Omnicom firms tackle corporate culture
- NZTE builds business ties with North Asia
- Chu joins Fleishman-Hillard as VP
- Fleishman-Hillard nabs ex Waggener Edstrom GM
- Fleishman-Hillard and MS&L to drive Huawei’s internationalization strategy