Sony Bravia channels Grey
Global - Sony has tapped Grey, London, to create a 2011 global campaign for a new Bravia product, according to sources. Spending behind the effort could not immediately be determined.
In a review conducted by Sony in Japan, the WPP Group unit pitched against Publicis Groupe's Saatchi & Saatchi, Omnicom's BBDO and Dentsu, per sources. The new Bravia product has yet to launch.
Anomaly in London remains the European lead agency for Sony Electronics. Earlier this year, the independent shop created Bravia work that is running across Europe and will continue to be used, sources said.
The Bravia HD LCD TV brand has always been associated with high-profile creative work. Fallon, the Publicis-owned shop that preceded Anomaly, created commercials like "Balls," which used 250,000 brightly colored rubber orbs bouncing down a San Francisco street. Also notable was an ad titled "PlayDoh" featuring clay rabbits and using the Rolling Stone's song "She's a Rainbow."
- Grey Global Group
- Sony Corporation
Grey Global Group Related Stories:
- JayGrey Sydney hires young talent
- G2rams creates outdoor cinema for Philips
- Green Sense serves up finless Jaws on plate
- Grey branding for Elis across China
- StarWorld names Grey Hong Kong as AOR
- Grey boosts creative with new ECD
- Cancer Fund ad push urges women to check
- G2 adds DPI to shopping list
- Grey Delhi appoints associate VP
- Grey Mumbai makes senior appointment
- Grey Group brings Tay on board
- VIDEO: Grey readies for Year of the Tiger
- Grey beefs up regional team
- Yahoo! drives mail usage via talent quest
- Grey Group wins Colorado in Oz
- Grey bags Siam Park City creative account
- Shabaz resurfaces at Grey
- Allianz appoints Grey to global account
- Grey sheds old agency skin, adds Furby
- MARKET RESEARCH: Captivating Singaporean Shoppers