CNBC launches new series
- CNBC launches People, Planet, Profit
- Series on clean energy
- Sponsored by The Zayed Future Energy Prize
Regional - CNBC has launched a new series on clean energy called People, Planet, Profit sponsored by The Zayed Future Energy Prize, an annual award that recognises innovation, long-term vision and leadership in renewable energy and sustainability.
The global 10 part series, to be broadcast in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and the United States, will look at the next generation of clean technologies and go behind the scenes of the most innovative companies and the unique energy they create.
Each programme will examine cutting edge technologies including tidal wave, osmotic power, algae fuel, kite power and smart grids. The segments, which will air during prime programming, will be hosted by CNBC anchor Geoff Cutmore.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
CNBC Related Stories:
- CNBC replaces Brainch
- CNBC beefs up international team
- CNBC merges APAC & EMEA ops
- Qatar Airways seals CNBC ad deal
- Shell backs CNBC Energy Opportunities
- CNBC cans World Business over allegations
- CNBC names new marketing head
- CNBC news leader Jeremy Pink is out
- CNBC brings back Tarrant in a SEA role
- CNBC sees senior ad sales departure
- CNBC promotes two to global roles
- CNBC appoints APAC director of marketing
- CNBC strikes key CCTV deal
- CNBC launches Korean channel
- CNBC goes global on mobile
- HSBC to sponsor CNBC content
- Reader’s Digest Asia appoints Editor
- CNBC names new Asia chief
- CNBC ‘LinkedIn’
- MEC chief returns to broadcasting