O&M Shanghai expands creative team
Shanghai - Ogilvy & Mather China has hired seven new staff to its creative department, with former Saatchi & Saatchi creative director Danny Higgins signing on as ECD.
In the newly created role, Higgins will oversee some of the group's major global clients, working alongside Kevin Lee, who continues as ECD of O&M Advertising/Shanghai.
Higgins relocates to Shanghai from Sydney where he recently completed projects for Droga 5 and Publicis Mojo. He will be joined by six new creative directors for the Shanghai team.Chris Reitermann, president of O&M Group Shanghai, said there is "real momentum" in Shanghai office, with new business over the past 18 months strong.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Ogilvy and Mather Shanghai
- Saatchi & Saatchi
Ogilvy and Mather Shanghai Related Stories:
- O&M Shanghai nabs global planner
- Xing Wei College goes Western with Ogilvy
- O&M appoints Yong as MD of Shanghai
- Ogilvy named PR agency for Harman
- Ketchum continues senior China hires
- Ogilvy Shanghai wins Asia's best Promo Lion
- O&M cheers to Tsingtao win
- Ogilvy Choo now Philippines ECD
- O&M Shanghai promotes Lee as ECD
- The increasing influence of Chinese prosumers