Tiger Beer powers up for EPL season
- Catalyst Asia to provide its PowerTable analysis for Tiger Beer's Tiger FC website.
Malaysia - Catalyst Asia has inked a deal with Guinness Anchor Berhad (GAB) to provide its PowerTable analysis for Tiger Beer's Tiger FC website.
PowerTable is a proprietary tool which uses a wide range of data and statistics to provide in-depth analysis of the English Premier League (EPL).
"The PowerTable will provide visitors to the site with some genuine insights into what's happening in each of the games in the EPL - along with how their team is performing. And we'll be doing that for all 380 games over the season," said Rod Strother, GM, Catalyst Asia.
Sean Koh, Marketing Manager - Mainstream, Tiger Beer said: "We've always aimed to provide the best football experience for our drinkers, like our Tiger FC viewing parties for instance, and now we want to be able to deliver the best insights and analytics on the English Premier League."
With the 2010/10 EPL season slated to begin on August 14, visitors to the Tiger FC site will be able to read a Pre-Season report on what the 2010/11 will bring in the EPL, along with a full breakdown on all 20 clubs and predictions on where they will finish in May 2011. The content is expected to be made available on TigerFC.com.my prior to the season kick off.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Guinness Anchor Berhad
Guinness Anchor Berhad Related Stories:
- GAB readies for huge St. Patrick's party
- Ireland leaves GAB to join EABL
- GAB sees senior management changes
- GAB’s star beers usher in CNY
- Guinness looks for social entrepreneurs
- GAB's Yap Swee Leng leaves post
- Don't be so hard on Gen Y
- Tiger gets spooky this Halloween
- GAB helps raise F&B standards
- Strongbow looks for strongest virtual hunter
- Studio Lounge introduces beer 'on-demand'
- Strongbow jazzes up its image
- In BRIEF: Capital TV, GAB, 8TV, Tetra Pak
- CSR - For the greater good
- GAB gives away millions to mark CNY
- GAB parties on with Oktoberfest
- Tiger roars for Asian music fans
- Guinness claims March for St. Patrick’s
- GAB reunites with the number ‘9’
- GAB names Jenner’s successor