iris drinks to Johnnie Walker biz
- iris appointed to run brand campaign for Johnnie WalkerWin
- Follows competitive pitch
- Campaign goes live in September
Singapore - Moët Hennessy Diageo Singapore has appointed iris to launch an integrated experiential and digital brand campaign for its Johnnie Walker Black Label brand in Singapore, following a competitive pitch.
The campaign, which will go live in September, will centre on a series of one-off parties aiming to bring the style and sophistication of the jet-set Formula One lifestyle to venues around the city.
It will use the global Johnnie Walker F1 assets to bring the cool of Tokyo, the glamour of Monaco and the excitement of Brazil to Singapore for one night. At least four events will be held both in existing Johnnie Walker partner venues as well as other locations.
Luke Nathans, managing director for experiential at irisnation in APAC, said: "Johnnie Walker is a sleeping giant in the Singapore market - a brand of superb pedigree and quality that is found at the best events all around the globe. We are overjoyed that Moët Hennessy Diageo Singapore has chosen iris to create an experiential platform for the brand and we look forward to an exciting future together."
iris Singapore works with a number of global blue-chip brands including Tiger Beer, Heineken, Sony Ericsson and Red Bull. The first Johnnie Walker Jetblack event will be held at the St James Powerstation on September 10.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Moet Hennessy
Iris Related Stories:
- Iris makes new hires
- adidas consolidates social media duties
- Tiger consolidates global digital business
- YouTube no more?
- iris promotes Chiew as Naidu moves on
- HPB urges the public to stay positive
- NHB on digital agency hunt, Iris hires
- Bieber fronts adidas NEO Label
- Weekender inks deal with SingTel, iris hires
- iris appoints regional digital director
- NZ attempts to bring back Aussie tourists
- Adidas goes gymming across the region
- Iris and Mindshare appoint, NHB calls pitch
- iris hands more duties to Nathans
- Magnaglobal hires, F1 fever continues
- Account Managers, Iris Singapore
- Lonely Planet sets sights on mobile readers
- Iris brews it up with Costa Coffee
- Adidas urges Filipinos to be original
- In BRIEF: Tequila, VML Qais, Iris