Text 100 to overhaul global operation
Hong Kong - Public relations firm Text 100 will split its Asia operation into separate units with its Greater China and India markets to fall under new management.
After five years in Asia, regional director Rowan Benecke (pictured) will relocate to Madrid to run the newly formed Central & Southern EMEA region.
His current role will now be split into two new units - North Asia and South Asia.
Steven Murphy, currently regional operations director for Asia Pacific, will take on a new role as regional director North Asia to oversee Greater China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan.
In his new role he will also have responsibilities for Singapore and Malaysia.
The new South Asia region includes four offices in India, Text 100 subsidiaries GRO and Vox PR, and Text 100 Australia. Anne Costello, vice president Asia Pacific, will take on responsibilities for South Asia as regional director.
“We have created a flatter management structure to support our continued growth around the world,” Aedhmar Hynes, CEO Text 100, said.
“Our new leadership structure means that our leaders can stay closer to clients, and to supporting and developing staff."
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Cisco Systems
- Text 100
Cisco Systems Related Stories:
- LOOK: Flexibility breeds engagement at Cisco
- Talent Management 2013: Diversity management is the key to growth
- Cisco connects the unconnected
- HR’s new virtual reality
- HR needs all the tech help it can get
- Cisco Systems to speak at ASCR
- Cisco to challenge Microsoft-Skype deal
- HR Weekly Recap: PR still most stressful job, plus more pay next year
- Gen Y don’t care about cash
- Cisco chooses PR agencies for the region
- Cisco Systems calls APAC PR pitch
- Cisco may cut 10,000 jobs
- SC glitches stable, says Cisco
- Technology to dominate retail marketing
- Web Manager, Cisco
- Web manager, Cisco
- Cisco provides opportunities for Malaysia's young
- Cisco sets up China SC leadership institute
- Telecommuting increases work productivity and satisfaction
- Yahoo appoints Yang’s successor