Maxis multiplies with Home Services debut
The multiple-play service offers users the freedom to choose the content and services as well as format of choice such as computers, tablets or mobile phones at a time and place convenient to them.
In December of last year, leveraging on the Government's National Broadband Initiative (NBI), the telecommunications player signed an agreement with TM for their HSBB Access service.
"With that, we are able to expand our broadband footprint and fast track our delivery of Maxis Home Services,” said Sandip Das, chief executive officer for Maxis.
Customers in fibre connected areas, including those built by TM and Maxis' own Fibre-to-the-home (FFTH) built out areas, will be able to benefit from the services, which bundles many existing services and complements the multitude of services made possible with fibre technology.
The current service provided is only the first phase for the telecommunications company.
Quarter three of the year will see customers enjoy the full suit of services which encompasses wide selection of music repertoire, latest updates through social networking and video games.
Awareness campaigns will be conducted by Maxis which includes direct marketing to households and business within the coverage area.
Customers within the service area are encouraged to visit the nearest Maxis Centre, Maxis exclusive partners or select dealers to learn more.
The Maxis website will also be utilized to heighten awareness and provide more information for interested customers.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Maxis Communications
Maxis Communications Related Stories:
- Maxis rolls out location-based ad service
- Maxis revamps website with XM Asia
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- Maxis announces ebook previews
- Shu Wei leaves Maxis for Stanchart
- Maxis and Astro mark second collaboration
- Maxis improves offerings with new plans
- Banks, telcos make up top MMVB winners
- Astro and Maxis sign partnership
- Maxis and Pantai on board ECG mobile service
- Maxis gets BIG with mobile advertising
- Maxis unveils a raft of IPTV content
- Countdown to Agency awards underway
- Maxis gets heart-healthy with IJN
- Alcatel-Lucent launches Geek-the-Genius
- TRACE gives exclusivity to Maxis
- Maxis launches integrated digital book service
- AOTY Malaysia Judges Revealed
- Brands reminisce with ‘My Generasi'
- YouTube arrives in Malaysia