Fleishman-Hillard wins Comvita PR duties
Hong Kong – New Zealand’s healthcare products brand Comvita has appointed Fleishman-Hillard Hong Kong as its strategic communications partner after a pitch.
The agency will provide branding and communications counsel to support Comvita’s business growth and expansion in Greater China.
According to Fleishman-Hillard, Hong Kong is the largest market in Asia for Comvita, with about 50 outlets in the city. Comvita’s retail presence is also growing in Mainland China across most major cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
Christina Tang, regional communications manager – Asia of Comvita, said Greater China is a region that sees increasing demand for high quality natural health products.
“Fleishman-Hillard’s strong branding and media relations credentials as well as creative marketing communications ideas integrated with digital components will enable us to further strengthen our brand in Greater China,” Tang said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Fleishman-Hillard Hong Kong
Fleishman-Hillard Hong Kong Related Stories:
- The Nature Conservancy steps up local efforts
- Hyatt hires Fleishman for China push
- Hitachi picks FH for regional PR biz
- Dassault Falcon parks with Fleishman
- FH bags S&P Indices biz across Asia
- FH promotes Joanna Wong to EVP
- Fleishman-Hillard bags PR for GoHome
- Fox hands regional brief to Fleishman
- Social media and ethics to be a focus for CPRF
- Fleishman-Hillard takes regional PR for DFI
- BP - victim or villain?
- The digerati way
- Omnicom firms tackle corporate culture
- NZTE builds business ties with North Asia
- Chu joins Fleishman-Hillard as VP
- Fleishman-Hillard nabs ex Waggener Edstrom GM
- Fleishman-Hillard and MS&L to drive Huawei’s internationalization strategy