GoHoliday arrives at AirAsiaGo.com
- AirAsia officially rolls out AirAsiaGo.com, its revamped holiday portal
- Is an expansion of AirAsia's holiday division
- Experienced a 30% to 50% growth in sales since February's initial relaunch
Malaysia – AirAsia has officially rolled out its revamped holiday division AirAsiaGo.com which attempts to offer customers more personalised solutions for their travel needs.
Previously the site was called GoHoliday.
In conjunction with the relaunch, AirAsiaGo.com has launched an one day only promotion on the site, giving free room nights, transfers and tours. AirAsia said there are over 3,000 rooms to give away for the travel period 1 June 2010 to 31 March 2011.
"We received 25.5 million unique visitors to our AirAsia.com site last month, with more than 65 million visits. The expansion of our holiday division, AirAsiaGo.com will now enable our AirAsia guests to personalise and customise their travel experience according to their preference and budget with the wide variance of services," Kathleen Tan, regional head of commercial, AirAsia Group said.
"The website has seen 30% - 50% growth in sales since we rebranded ourselves as AirAsiaGo.com with a new look and feel complimented with a greater variety of content offerings in February this year," she said.
AirAsiaGo.com is connected to the social media community via Facebook and Twitter accounts.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
AirAsia Related Stories:
- What AirAsia could have done differently?
- The AirAsia vs MAS saga continues?
- Chandilya new CEO at AirAsia India
- Five ways to be a boss like Branson
- LOOK: Virgin boss in a dress
- [LOOK] Branson in a dress
- AirAsia gets energised with EQ8
- Are elections promotions a good idea?
- Coffee, tea or Branson?
- CEOs cannot function without HR
- Tune Insurance fuels on social media
- Wong takes commercial role at AirAsia
- Talent Management 2013: The CEO's role in managing talent
- AirAsia's Jasmine Lee joins U Mobile
- FMFA announces sponsors
- AirAsia ramps up Singapore presence
- AirAsia X offers "Quiet Zone"
- AirAsia’s 1Malaysia campaign takes flight
- AirAsia makes multiple promotions
- backick kicks around discounts