Brands make Pavilion Pit Stop
- Pavilion Pit Stop sponsors
- MasterCard, MAS, G.H Mumm, Lotus Racing, and SIC
- Fits MAS current marketing strategy involving F1, fashion, and lifestyle
Malaysia – MasterCard, Malaysia Airlines (MAS), Champagne G.H Mumm, Lotus Racing, and Sepang International Circuit have signed on as sponsors for this year's Pavilion Pit Stop.
The annual event is held in conjunction with the Petronas Malaysian F1 Grand Prix, and is used by Pavilion to highlight the relevant promotional activities done by retails brands at the mall.
It runs from 30 March to 4 April 2010.
This is the second consecutive year that MAS has got involved in the Pavilion Pit Stop which is part of the airline's strategy to associate the brand with properties like F1 and fashion.
"MAS is taking a new direction where we will be associating more with international events like the F1 as well as more fashion and lifestyle events such as the Pavilion Pit Stop. We are therefore very happy to support Pavilion Pit Stop festival where F1, fashion and lifestyle all comes together as a celebration," David Raj, head of marketing, Malaysia, ASEAN, for MAS said.
Shoppers who produce MAS e-tickets purchased with MasterCard from 1 March 2010 onwards at a redemption booth in Pavilion can redeem it for concert tickets to watch Wyclef Jean and Fatboy Slim at the Sepang International Circuit.
MAS is giving away 30 VIP F1 concert tickets.
While other sponsors like Lotus Racing said shoppers who pend RM300 from now till 29 March at Pavilion can win a chance to meet and have tea with its drivers. The winner also has the option to win two Grand stand tickets and two pairs of pit tour passes for the Lotus Racing team garage instead.
The Pavilion Pit Stop is advertising across major dailies and the creative agency is Saatchi Lab.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Saatchi LAB
- Sepang F1 Circuit
- Lotus Racing
Saatchi LAB Related Stories:
- MDIS books Saatchi Lab again
- Subway shifts agencies amidst changes
- Bintan Resorts appoints Saatchi Lab
- Saatchi Lab makes top rank changes
- MDIS re-appoints Saatchi Lab
- Robinsons account moves to Saatchi Lab
- Courageous cops wanted
- IDA appoints Saatchi LAB
- Saatchi Lab retains JTC's creative biz
- NTU appoints Saatchi Lab
- Singapore Police Force appoints Saatchi Lab
- LTA appoints Saatchi Lab for branding push
- Saatchi Lab, MDIS in for second year
- Saatchi Lab clinches Lippo Plaza launch
- Saatchi Lab wins ITE biz
- Old is gold in Panasonic's new campaign
- Saatchi Lab lands two accounts
- Zenith bags SMF media duties
- Media Executive, Saatchi LAB
- AETOS launches brand campaign