Grey Mumbai makes senior appointment
- Krishnan returns to Grey
- Appointed VP & branch head
- Previously with Star TV as marketing head
India - Grey Mumbai has appointed Hari Krishnan as VP & branch head.
Krishnan first joined Grey in 2007 when he headed Grey Bangalore. His oversaw the agency handling clients like Britannia, 3M and ITC.
Krishnan says: "I had left Grey to explore an opportunity outside advertising. I think advertising is one of the few professions which provides an equal measure of excitement and learning by way of constant exposure to multiple categories. However, more than anything else, I've been missing Grey because it's an agency that allows independent thought and encourages new ideas."
Prior to joining Grey, Krishnan was with Star TV as vice president of marketing. He has spent a significant part of his career with Lowe Lintas and has also had stints with JWT and RK Swamy/ BBDO.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Grey Global Group
Grey Global Group Related Stories:
- JayGrey Sydney hires young talent
- G2rams creates outdoor cinema for Philips
- Green Sense serves up finless Jaws on plate
- Grey branding for Elis across China
- StarWorld names Grey Hong Kong as AOR
- Grey boosts creative with new ECD
- Cancer Fund ad push urges women to check
- Sony Bravia channels Grey
- G2 adds DPI to shopping list
- Grey Delhi appoints associate VP
- Grey Group brings Tay on board
- VIDEO: Grey readies for Year of the Tiger
- Grey beefs up regional team
- Yahoo! drives mail usage via talent quest
- Grey Group wins Colorado in Oz
- Grey bags Siam Park City creative account
- Shabaz resurfaces at Grey
- Allianz appoints Grey to global account
- Grey sheds old agency skin, adds Furby
- MARKET RESEARCH: Captivating Singaporean Shoppers