Microsoft renews cyber award sponsorship at Cannes
Global - Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions has signed up to sponsor the Cannes Lions Cyber Awards - the upcoming event will see the company expanding its presence at the festival as it marks its sixth successive sponsorship.
Under the theme ‘if you think it, you can do it', created specifically for Cannes Lions 2007, Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions will run events such as seminars to educate the industry about the creative opportunities available to advertisers on digital platforms. This year will also see a marked increase in Microsoft's"Our expanded presence in 2007 demonstrates our continued commitment to the advertising industry. We will be hosting our largest ever contingent of advertising clients and agencies throughout the week and are very much looking forward to the discussions and debates that the festival will create around the future direction of this industry. We also hope to demonstrate that as digital becomes an even more powerful medium for advertisers, anything is possible," Chris Dobson, VP Global Sales, Microsoft Online Services Business said.
- Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival
- Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions
Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival Related Stories:
- WPP says creativity counts
- Asia produces the goods at Cannes
- Asia prominent in Cannes Lions' juries list
- India puts on a poor showing at Cannes
- SG agencies shine in Outdoor at Cannes
- Grey, Ogilvy fly flag for Malaysia at Cannes
- Cannes Lions adds two jury presidents
- Leo Burnett’s Tutssel to head Cannes Juries
- Are lavish creative awards losing favour?
- Cannes jury duty for Malaysian pair
- Locals to judge at Cannes
- PR gets a chance at Cannes
- Young creatives bound for Cannes?
- Joshi named president of Cannes Lions Outdoor jury
- Cannes sees increase in entry submission
- Honda receives Cannes accolade
- 2005 Cannes Lions sees marked entry increase