McComb joins HKJC in strategic branding role
Hong Kong - Michael McComb, former director of marketing & communications at The South China Morning Post, has joined The Hong Kong Jockey Club as a senior branding & marketing consultant.
Working closely with Scarlette Leung, HKJC's director of corporate business planning, McComb will work across the club's corporate and racing brands, as well as a number of initiatives currently in the pipeline.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club is one of the city's largest employer, as well as the biggest charitable donor and gaming business.
"Having worked on The South China Morning Post and now the Hong Kong Jockey Club is a real treat," McComb said.
"They are both tremendous brands."
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- South China Morning Post Publishers
- Hong Kong Jockey Club
South China Morning Post Publishers Related Stories:
- SCMP revamps tabloid content
- SCMP Group in acquisition talks
- SCMP relaxes online paywall
- SCMP names editorial leaders
- SCMP renews website
- SCMP on the upswing
- SCMP pushes deeper into the job market
- Wang takes top eds role at SCMP
- UPDATE: SCMP reveals group buying plans
- SCMP goes online with Education Post
- SCMP revamp shows positive results
- SCMP's XXIV expands reach
- No secrets leaked at SOPA
- Revamp marks new era for SCMP
- SCMP rebounds with five-fold profit rise
- SCMP's editor-in-chief departs
- SCMP to push its multi-platform offering
- SCMP soars back into profit
- Jeffreys lands plum Tatler role with Edipresse
- SCMP embraces Apple's iPad