Grey Group wins Colorado in Oz
- Grey Group bags Colorado account
- In Australia
- From incumbents Moon Design
Singapore - Grey Group Australia has bagged the creative duties for retail firm Colorado from incumbent Moon Design.
Colorado is one of Australia's major specialty retail groups, operating over 150 stores in Australia and New Zealand.
The agency is tasked with the product launch and all ATL and BTL work for the brand.
"It could turn out to be our biggest retail client, and it's in fashion, which suits our existing client list. One of their major reasons for the move was the enthusiasm and creativity shown by Grey Group," Ant Shannon, ECD of the agency said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Grey Global Group
Grey Global Group Related Stories:
- JayGrey Sydney hires young talent
- G2rams creates outdoor cinema for Philips
- Green Sense serves up finless Jaws on plate
- Grey branding for Elis across China
- StarWorld names Grey Hong Kong as AOR
- Grey boosts creative with new ECD
- Cancer Fund ad push urges women to check
- Sony Bravia channels Grey
- G2 adds DPI to shopping list
- Grey Delhi appoints associate VP
- Grey Mumbai makes senior appointment
- Grey Group brings Tay on board
- VIDEO: Grey readies for Year of the Tiger
- Grey beefs up regional team
- Yahoo! drives mail usage via talent quest
- Grey bags Siam Park City creative account
- Shabaz resurfaces at Grey
- Allianz appoints Grey to global account
- Grey sheds old agency skin, adds Furby
- MARKET RESEARCH: Captivating Singaporean Shoppers