Grey bags Siam Park City creative account
- Grey Bangkok wins siam park city account
- Two-year contract
- Incumbent agency was Y&R
Thailand - Grey Bangkok has won the creative duties for Siam Park City, one of Bangkok's largest amusement parks.
The incumbent agency was Y&R which held the account for a period of two years.
Tasked with developing the entire portfolio of above-the-line advertising for Siam Park City, the agency will serve as a brand partner, providing strategic counsel on long-term product/service evolution.
Work on an initial project will debut from January this year, following which the agency will work on a two-year basis with the client.
"This client is the very first 100% local Thai business we have acquired since I came on board in April 2009. I hope this success will open many more doors for us, enabling us to do business with other Thai clients," Pattaraporn Wongmesak, associate vice president & country manager for Grey Group Thailand said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Grey Global Group
Grey Global Group Related Stories:
- JayGrey Sydney hires young talent
- G2rams creates outdoor cinema for Philips
- Green Sense serves up finless Jaws on plate
- Grey branding for Elis across China
- StarWorld names Grey Hong Kong as AOR
- Grey boosts creative with new ECD
- Cancer Fund ad push urges women to check
- Sony Bravia channels Grey
- G2 adds DPI to shopping list
- Grey Delhi appoints associate VP
- Grey Mumbai makes senior appointment
- Grey Group brings Tay on board
- VIDEO: Grey readies for Year of the Tiger
- Grey beefs up regional team
- Yahoo! drives mail usage via talent quest
- Grey Group wins Colorado in Oz
- Shabaz resurfaces at Grey
- Allianz appoints Grey to global account
- Grey sheds old agency skin, adds Furby
- MARKET RESEARCH: Captivating Singaporean Shoppers