Shabaz resurfaces at Grey
- Grey Group appoints Ali Shabaz
- As chief creative officer
- For teams across Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand
Singapore - Grey has appointed former JWT Singapore ECD Ali Shabaz (pictured), to the newly-created position of chief creative officer of its Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand operations with immediate effect.
Based in Singapore, Shabaz will lead the creative team, handling its roster of clients across the region such as Wildlife Reserves Singapore, Qatar Airways, ESPN STAR Sports, Mayora, Orang Tua Group and others.
He will also be responsible for elevating the creative standards and profile of Grey Group Singapore comprising Grey, G2 and Batey.
This is the agency's most recent appointment after creative directors, Koh Hwee Peng and Justin Lim moved on in November last year after a five-year stint.
"Ali is highly respected as a truly passionate creative professional with one of the sharpest minds in the Singapore creative scene. Widely acclaimed as one of Singapore's most revered creatives, he has an outstanding track record of producing impactful, award-winning work for clients. He is a definite boost to our creative credentials and I look forward to the fresh burst of energy that he will bring into the agency," Subbaraju Alluri, CEO of Grey Group Singapore, said.
A 17-year advertising veteran, Shabaz has worked in India, the Middle East and Singapore on a diverse range of local and international brands like Visa, KFC, FedEx, ICI Paints and others.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Grey Global Group
Grey Global Group Related Stories:
- JayGrey Sydney hires young talent
- G2rams creates outdoor cinema for Philips
- Green Sense serves up finless Jaws on plate
- Grey branding for Elis across China
- StarWorld names Grey Hong Kong as AOR
- Grey boosts creative with new ECD
- Cancer Fund ad push urges women to check
- Sony Bravia channels Grey
- G2 adds DPI to shopping list
- Grey Delhi appoints associate VP
- Grey Mumbai makes senior appointment
- Grey Group brings Tay on board
- VIDEO: Grey readies for Year of the Tiger
- Grey beefs up regional team
- Yahoo! drives mail usage via talent quest
- Grey Group wins Colorado in Oz
- Grey bags Siam Park City creative account
- Allianz appoints Grey to global account
- Grey sheds old agency skin, adds Furby
- MARKET RESEARCH: Captivating Singaporean Shoppers