Guinness unveils marketing push
- Guinness launches new ATL campaign
- Developed by BBDO/Proximity
- Runs until 6 January
Singapore - Guinness has launched a new above-the-line campaign, developed by BBDO/Proximity Singapore, for the Asian market.
The main execution of the new campaign is through a TVC that was filmed in Shanghai. With its backdrop set amidst a myriad of modern skyscrapers and old buildings, the TVC follows four musicians who are enjoying a Guinness when they decide to back up a lone busker and a concert is formed.
Concurrently, three key visuals drawn from the TVC are also implemented in various out-of-home locations such as posters at bus shelters and print advertisements. The TVC will be shown across various mediums including free-to-air channels, cable and in major cinemas.
The first phase of the campaign runs for four weeks, from 9 December 2009 to 6 January 2010.
BBDO/Proximity Singapore developed the creatives for the campaign, while Mindshare was the creative behind the campaign. The corporate communications team at Asia Pacific Breweries is looking after PR.
To bring the campaign to life, Guinness has also put up specially designed Guinness ‘pints' alongside various 6-sheets and 12-sheets posters at selected bus shelters island wide.
The campaign is targeted at male drinkers aged between 25 - 35 years old who enjoy Guinness.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Asia Pacific Breweries
Asia Pacific Breweries Related Stories:
- Had a good night out? Now, act responsible
- Update: APB gets new marketing lead
- Tiger consolidates global digital business
- Tiger Beer puts fans in sticky situations
- Brands cash in on CNY festivities
- Tiger Street Football kicks off in Vietnam
- Heineken creates digital Passport
- Racing fever hits Tiger Beer
- Thai tycoon sets a firm foot in Singapore
- APB gets social for responsible message
- Agency of the Year Awards: One week to go
- No EU-like pact on alcohol marketing in Asia
- Tiger Beer shortlists three
- In BRIEF: SingTel, Auditoire\, APBS
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: René de Monchy
- Tiger returns as street football’s title sponsor
- Tiger review adds to global pitch frenzy
- Language serves no barrier to Tiger Beer
- Tiger Beer creates 3D billboard
- APB Singapore gets new marketing lead