Sunway to open "Nite Park"
- Sunway Lagoon launches "Nite Park" till 3 January 2010
- Puts RM150,000 for A&P
- Sales target is RM30,000 daily
Malaysia - Theme park, Sunway Lagoon has launched a marketing push to promote its new "Nite Park" concept which will operate throughout the festive holiday until 3 January 2010.
The "Nite Park" is pay-per-ride, no entry fee, and is open daily till 11pm. It begins this weekend. A pre-opening was held last week to generate interest in the concept.
Sunway has put RM150,000 behind A&P - advertising was executed outdoor, on-air and online via billboards, buntings, flyer distribution and a website.
Leo Burnett was responsible for the overall look and feel of all visuals in marketing collaterals.
Carat managed the campaign's media bookings for radio, press and magazine advertorials.
Go Communications handles the theme park's public relations.
"The main objective of this park is for everybody to have a wholesome time together at night. Families and friends can come in for free everyday at night and enjoy the performances or thrill themselves with the pay-per-rides and Fun Fair games," said Aaron Soo, chief executive officer, Sunway Lagoon.
Sunway has set a daily sales target of RM30,000.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Leo Burnett
- Sunway Lagoon Sdn Bhd
- Go Communications
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- LOOK: How Leo Burnett scares people
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook