Tribal DDB nabs Carat's strategy director
Hong Kong - In an aggressive move to boost its digital team, Tribal DDB has poached Carat's strategy director Carlos Palacios (pictured) in a newly created role as digital strategy director for Hong Kong.
Palacios will take up his new role at Tribal DDB Hong Kong in January 2010.
As digital strategy director, he will be tasked to help local and regional clients use all digital channels more effectively as well as ensure the digital marketing investments contribute positively to clients brand and ROI.
He will also help to build the regional network capabilities for the agency.
Palacios will report to both Amanda King, president and managing partner for Tribal DDB Asia and Eric Phu, managing director for Tribal DDB Hong Kong.
"His talents and deep insights will ensure that we are providing the best possible strategic advice for our clients, and for our creative teams to craft effective campaigns around," Phu said.
Prior to Tribal, Palacios is strategy director for Carat Hong Kong serving clients such as adidas, Reebok, Tourism Australia, Virgin and Nikon.
Before that, he was with Naked Communications to develop creative and communication solutions for brands such as Nokia, Diageo and Boots.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Carat Hong Kong
- Tribal DDB
Carat Hong Kong Related Stories:
- So you think you're social
- Smyllie promoted to new Aegis regional team
- Carat toasts with Pernod Ricard
- Carat scores US$20m KTO pitch
- FANCL drops MediaCom for Carat
- Carat lands US$2m Sky Deck business
- Bossini dresses up M&M's for Halloween push
- Tourism Australia sets strong digital tone
- Carat lands US$20m Seoul media business
- Chu rejoins Carat Hong Kong in MD role
- Commercial Radio tunes in to iPhone apps
- Aegis rules out a Carat and wwwins merger
- Management overhaul at Aegis Hong Kong
- Esprit mulls next move for New Face work
- ANZ bank hands media duties to Carat
- Esprit kick starts hunt for next ad star
- New business nosedives in first half
- wwwins bowls over the competition
- Cancer Fund launches awareness drive
- Carat and wwwins launch digital JV