CEVA extends Toshiba partnership
Global - Leading global supply chain management company CEVA entered new four-year agreement with Toshiba Medial Systems Europe BV.
Operations will take space on the 50,000 sq m multi-user site in Eindhoven from a 6,000 sq m one previously. The new contract is an extension of a current nine-year one.
The space will be used for a variety of services such as in-and-outbound processes for commercial items and spare parts, value added services and reverse logistics, CEVA said.
"Our understanding of the business and needs of Toshiba Medical Systems BV and our high levels of performance have led to the extension of our co-operation with Toshiba Medical Systems BV," said Bram Smits, site manager of CEVA.
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Get your marketing department up to speed with Asia's most read marketing site
- CEVA Logistics
Toshiba Related Stories:
- The Edge eyes India, Toshiba uses memes
- Toshiba targets youths with new range
- Toshiba relocates Thai facility
- Toshiba builds water R&D centre
- Fujitsu ends merger with Toshiba
- Toshiba to supply turbines to NTPC
- ZenithOptimedia bags Toshiba's media biz
- Toshiba outsources to Samsung
- Panasonic, Toshiba plug into India
- Toshiba trims fatty excess
- Toshiba launches 25th anniversary campaign
- Toshiba's high-end transformation
- Toshiba finds a celebrity friend in Owen Yap
- Toshiba strikes key NBA marketing deal
- Puma tees up for Her World Golf Challenge
- Toshiba slashes 3,900 more jobs
- Japanese tech giants boost measures to combat crisis
- Panasonic, Toshiba to close factories in Asia
- Toshiba seeks to buy Fujitsu’s HDD business
- Toshiba anticipates loss in first half of 2008