Leo Burnett’s Tutssel to head Cannes Juries
- Cannes Lions appoint Tutssel
- Will head Press and Film Juries
- CCO of Leo Burnett Worldwide
Global - Mark Tutssel, chief creative officer of Leo Burnett Worldwide, has been named to head the 2010 Cannes Lions Film and Press Juries.
"Mark's profound industry knowledge, leadership expertise and extraordinary ability to nurture creative talent, are skills that combined with his passion for creative excellence make him an obvious choice for the demanding role of leading two Cannes juries," said Philip Thomas, Festival CEO.
Commenting on his appointment as Film & Press Jury President, Tutssel said: "I am delighted and extremely flattered to be asked to preside over the world's biggest celebration of creativity in communications."
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival
- Leo Burnett Worldwide
Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival Related Stories:
- DM9 JaymeSyfu wins Cannes Grand Prix
- WPP says creativity counts
- Asia produces the goods at Cannes
- Asia prominent in Cannes Lions' juries list
- India puts on a poor showing at Cannes
- SG agencies shine in Outdoor at Cannes
- Grey, Ogilvy fly flag for Malaysia at Cannes
- Cannes Lions adds two jury presidents
- Are lavish creative awards losing favour?
- Cannes jury duty for Malaysian pair
- Locals to judge at Cannes
- PR gets a chance at Cannes
- Young creatives bound for Cannes?
- Joshi named president of Cannes Lions Outdoor jury
- Microsoft renews cyber award sponsorship at Cannes
- Cannes sees increase in entry submission
- Honda receives Cannes accolade
- 2005 Cannes Lions sees marked entry increase