Philips partners Microsoft to debunk health myths
The three month campaign rolls out across four markets, China, Germany, UK and US, forming part of a wider brand campaign for Philips, developed by Isobar/Carat Global Management and creative partner Tribal DDB.
Under the deal, Microsoft's Branded Entertainment and Experiences Team has integrated Encarta to create an interactive health and wellbeing site aimed to provide consumers information on health remedies as well as debunk common health myths.
The branded content portal is promoted with ad placements across the MSN network including Windows Live Hotmail and MSN Lifestyle.
"Working with Microsoft on this campaign has enabled us to create an innovative online experience and to engage in a compelling and relevant way with our key target audience across the extensive MSN network. The intrinsic links created between the ‘Myth or Fact site' and our Philips products reinforces that we can simplify people's lives by making a difference to their health and wellbeing," Andrea Ragnetti, chief marketing officer for Royal Philips Electronics said.
"The ‘Myth or Fact' site that we have developed with Philips, to showcase their latest ‘sense and simplicity' brand campaign for health and wellbeing, demonstrates the increasingly innovative and creative nature of how advertisers can engage with consumers in an online environment," Tom Bowman, director of multinational sales for Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions said.
"Media innovation is a key requirement when developing a solution for clients. MSN provides not only a strong and innovative global platform for us to communicate Philips' simplicity messaging but it also delivers knowledge-based engagement that helps consumers understand the brand in the relevant context of health and wellbeing," Andy Chen, digital media director at Isobar Global / Carat Global Management said.
- Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions
- Philips Electronics
- Tribal DDB
Isobar Related Stories:
- Ryan heads to Singapore for senior Isobar role
- wwwins Isobar boosts creative talent in China
- wwwins Isobar munches on Oreo
- Brand’s goes HaHa this CNY
- Isobar puts emphasis on Kellogg
- Isobar to boost innovation down under
- Holden keeps holding onto Visual Jazz Isobar
- adidas launches interactive TV mobile app
- HKBN names digital partner
- Isobar wins global duties for Rosewood
- wwwins Isobar hires Tribal DDB's Chiu
- Isobar ropes in Rapp’s Roy
- wwwins Isobar boosts digital media team
- In BRIEF: TBWA, Isobar, Rantau, Catcha
- Isobar mixes it up with Visual Jazz
- Isobar Indonesia appoints ECD
- PROFILE: Raising the digital bar
- Ryan takes on a new role at Isobar
- Aegis beefs up mobile offering
- Wwwins Isobar promotes creative partner