Ronald Ng heads to The Big Apple
- Ronald Ng is moving to BBDO New York as EVP and ECD
- Mun TuckWai becomes creative leader
- Effective Nov 1
Malaysia – BBDO/Proximity Malaysia chief creative officer, Ronald Ng is moving to BBDO New York to take on the role of executive vice president and executive creative director.
Mun Tuck Wai will succeed Ng as the creative leader effective 1 November.
"I am looking forward to see the agency grow to new heights under Mun's leadership. Mun has been groomed for this role since he joined us three years ago," Jennifer Chan, group chief executive, BBDO/Proximity Malaysia, said.
Ng joined the Malaysia office in 2004 and he described his imminent move to BBDO NY as the "most exciting episode" of his life.
BBDO Worldwide CEO and president, Andrew Robertson also weighed in adding that two of the network's strategic pillars are "securing an unfair share of the limited pool of exceptional talent and finding ways to leverage it across brands, forms, cultures and borders."
"These two moves are perfect executions of those strategies," he said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
BBDO Related Stories:
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- BBDO and Apax grab luxury men’s label
- BlackBerry launches much awaited Z10
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- BBDO expands Indonesia team
- Hitting too close to home?
- Skittles advertises with mind control
- Skittles’ DIY commercial
- Hairy nose campaign for clean air
- NHB calls pitch, BBDO/Proximity appoints
- Ogilvy names creative lead for healthcare
- Proximity hires regional business lead
- Lay's adds mystery to product launch
- BBDO China adds creative power
- BBDO Guerrero promotes Bautista to CD
- Social media drives tourism success
- BBDO/Proximity appoints new CCO
- Etihad gets social, Komli receives funding
- BBDO sets up shop in Kenya
- HP awards BBDO PC biz