The Brand Union to revamp SIM
- TBU wins SIM account
- Follows a six-month pitch
- Working on new branding initiatives
Singapore - The Brand Union Singapore (TBU) has headed off a number of local and international consultancies in a six-month pitch to pick up the branding duties for Singapore Institute of Management (SIM).
Established in 1964, SIM is a private education organization comprising SIM University for fulltime students and a variety of part-time courses and qualifications.
TBU and SIM are now working together to develop a number of branding initiatives and the aim of the project is to reflect and celebrate SIM's values, as well as its approach to life-long learning across every aspect of the environment.
"This is a very gratifying win and an exciting project for The Brand Union to undertake," Graham Hitchmough, TBU Singapore's director of client services and consulting, said in a statement.
"SIM has a unique and compelling place in the Singapore further education landscape and we are enjoying working with the Institute's forward looking management team to make some exciting developments to the brand experience for students, staff, lecturers and visitors alike."
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Singapore Institute of Management
- The Brand Union
Singapore Institute of Management Related Stories:
- HR top hits: What you shouldn’t miss this week
- SIM graduates earn less than peers from public universities
- NTUC: Expect more layoffs
- Present confidence to scale up
- SIM GE taps on mobile OOH for open house
- Using the recession to adapt and change
- SIM settles on Tribal and Grey
- Talent resources could run dry for Singapore
- SIM pitch down to the wire
- SIM shortlists four
- Career Development - July 2007