Carlson looks for Bezurk online bookings
Singapore - Travel search engine Bezurk.com has announced a marketing alliance with Carlson Hotels Worldwide to feature real-time rates and availability across all Carlson Hotels properties for Asia Pacific.
The program will drive customers to Carlson Hotel websites in a bid to drive up online booking figures - target groups include both luxury and mid-scale travellers."We have made significant investments in our direct online capabilities - this has been complemented with a redesign of our hotel branded websites providing more content combined with booking capabilities," Frank Trampert, VP of distribution services and IT, Carlson Hotels Worldwide said. "Bezurk's leadership team understands what hotels and travelers look for when booking travel. Their approach fits with our strategy of increased direct bookings to our websites, reaching a qualified customer base motivated to book online."
- Carlson Hotels Worldwide
Bezurk Related Stories:
- Bezurk goes as Wego comes
- Bezurk partners FastBooking
- Marketing manager, SE Asia
- Bezurk to focus on marketing
- Bezurk powers Yellow Pages online travel search
- 2007: In the fast track
- Qais appointed Bezurk’s digital agency of record
- City Chase-ing in Singapore soon
- Qatar goes Bezurk to drive online bookings
- Google poised to ride online growth wave