Ogilvy looks to connect Fox brands to locals
Hong Kong – Ogilvy PR has picked up the account to promote Fox International Asia's National Geographic Channel in Hong Kong.
For the next 12 months Ogilvy PR will manage strategic communications and brand building for the channel and its sub brands in Hong Kong including Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo Adventure, National Geographic Channel HD and the National Geographical Channel Video-on-Demand.
The account win follows Ogilvy's work on The Big Blue multimedia exhibition organised in May.Ogilvy PR director Kalai Natarajan said enhancing the channels local relevance will be a focus.
Natarajan said its approach in the coming year will include PR activity and events around the Nat Geo brand.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
- National Geographic Channel
- Fox International Channels Asia
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide Related Stories:
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on B2B companies
- Internal comms: Keeping the house in order
- UFC taps Ogilvy PR for ultimate Macau event
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on analyst relations
- Is social media trustworthy?
- Zurich Insurance makes its mark
- Triple treat for Ogilvy, despite shake up
- Ogilvy PR ups social marketing offerings
- Ogilvy PR adds global task
- Agency-brief: Investing in new-age PR will pay dividends
- Ogilvy PR acquires Mind Resource
- AEM rides in with Ogilvy PR
- Harley-Davidson APAC appoints Ogilvy PR
- Ogilvy PR wins global BMC account
- Sina hires Ogilvy to spearhead Weibo push
- Bernas fills bowls for humanity
- Is your market ready for social media?
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Shell tows away across the Peninsula
- Ogilvy PR explores Mongolia