OgilvyOne boosts creative team
Hong Kong - OgilvyOne Worldwide Hong Kong has added Alvin Lim, former regional creative director at Hakuhodo and Neil Leslie, former creative director for JWT as creative directors tasked to develop creative solutions for clients.
Both Lim and Leslie (pictured) will report directly to executive creative director Shayne Pooley. The clients they will service include Cirque du Soleil, Las Vegas Sands and American Express.
Sean Rach, MD for OgilvyOne Worldwide, Hong Kong, said, "Their passion for creative work and through-the-line experience are the key to the further development of our team."
He added that the agency will provide Lim and Leslie with opportunity to work on "more serious online marketing".
Prior to OgilvyOne, Lim was regional CD for Hakuhodo. Before that, he was working on the HSBC account at JWT. Other agencies he worked at include TBWA/Hakuhodo and Astasu DK.
Before OgilvyOne, Leslie was creative director working on the Smartone- Vodafone business at JWT Hong Kong. He has also worked in other agencies such as DDB and Saatchi & Saatchi.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- JWT Hong Kong
- OgilvyOne Worldwide Hong Kong
Hakuhodo Related Stories:
- Bintan Resorts appoints PR agency
- How Canon made a case for camcorders
- Kao settles creative and media pitches
- Japan picks digital lead for tourism push
- Hakuhodo nabs Seiko from DraftFCB
- McCann wins Gudang Garam creative
- Ad Watch March 2009
- Hakuhodo strikes PR deal with Ketchum
- Fancl preservative-free campaign pays off
- Daikin launches 'Everywhere with you'
- Singapore wins three at One Show
- The many faces of Japanese women
- Kam Fan Festival judges ordained