Puma tees up for Her World Golf Challenge
- Puma sponsors women's golf event
- Her World champs on June 26
- Event now running for four years
Singapore - Puma Golf has signed on as the main sponsor of this year's Her World Golf Challenge, which gets underway this Friday at Sentosa.
Official sponsors for the tournament include Kerastase and Keraskin Esthetics, Mizuno, Perrier, Silkair, Tag Heuer, Asia Pacific Breweries, Toshiba, Wotif.com, The Manhattan Fish Market, Times Printer and Radio 91.3. This is the fourth year the annual tournament has taken place.
This year's prizes include the Her World Golf Challenge winner trophies, Tag Heuer Monaco Ladies diamond watches, Toshiba NB200 Mini notebooks, Mizuno Ladies golf sets, Silkair tickets to exotic Asian destinations, as well as other prizes from Puma, Kerastase, Keraskin Esthetics and Perrier. Novelty prizes will be also given out such as The Puma ‘Best Dressed' prize, the longest drive prize sponsored by Tiger Beer, and the nearest to pin prize sponsored by Keraskin Esthetics and Kerastase.
"The Asian Series helps to forge a stronger alliance between Her World and its partners, and provide all involved with excellent brand visibility around the region, "Loh Yew Seng, CEO of SPH Magazines, said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Asia Pacific Breweries
- SPH Magazines
Asia Pacific Breweries Related Stories:
- Had a good night out? Now, act responsible
- Update: APB gets new marketing lead
- Tiger consolidates global digital business
- Tiger Beer puts fans in sticky situations
- Brands cash in on CNY festivities
- Tiger Street Football kicks off in Vietnam
- Heineken creates digital Passport
- Racing fever hits Tiger Beer
- Thai tycoon sets a firm foot in Singapore
- APB gets social for responsible message
- Agency of the Year Awards: One week to go
- No EU-like pact on alcohol marketing in Asia
- Tiger Beer shortlists three
- In BRIEF: SingTel, Auditoire\, APBS
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: René de Monchy
- Tiger returns as street football’s title sponsor
- Tiger review adds to global pitch frenzy
- Language serves no barrier to Tiger Beer
- Tiger Beer creates 3D billboard
- APB Singapore gets new marketing lead