TBWA\Tequila Singapore reshuffles digital line-up
Singapore - TBWA\Tequila has strengthened its digital management ranks in Singapore, with Tom Hannigan becoming head of digital and CRM for the group and Rupert Hancock joining as group digital creative director.
Hancock comes from New Zealand where he spent time as CD at Saatchi & Saatchi Interactive, interactive CD at Ogilvy NZ and as a senior creative at Walkers Advertising. Hannigan was previously managing partner for Tequila Singapore, moving to the city state from his role as Tequila Thailand managing director in February 2008.
Dan Paris, group MD for TBWA\Tequila, said there is a "digital need across all our businesses".
"Rupert was the ideal candidate. He has lots of experience across all disciplines," Paris said.
"Tom is a born digital specialist and there is no doubt he is a true reflection of what a leader in the digital space has to be today. He has impeccable strategic skills and I am confident that together with Rupert, we have the dream team to define the digital future of our agency group".
Hancock said in a statement: "I am so passionate about the digital space and I know I have found an agency that shares my ambitions. TBWA\ Group has great clients and it is a wonderful opportunity for me to lead a talented digital creative team that is already in place doing great work."
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- TBWA Singapore Pte Ltd
TBWA Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- TBWA gets creative head, Diva targets women
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- TBWA appoints account director
- Ad Watch/Web Watch December 2010
- Job losses as TBWA recalibrates
- SIA lead Ng to exit TBWA\Tequila
- Locals to judge at Cannes
- Bling still special despite downturn
- TBWA lands Corona brief
- Singapore creativity: Much ado about nothing
- Standard Chartered to launch campaign
- Kelly resigns from TBWA\
- Tembulkar moves to Europe
- Singapore gets 41 shortlisted at Clios
- Singapore agencies set to grab D&AD honour
- Barclays targets 'everyone'
- Publicis Guangzhou appoints Low as GM
- Murder it wrote
- M1 sees spike in new sign-ups
- Nivea puts a face to its name