Chevron drives RON95 awareness
- Chevron holds workshop to boost awareness of RON95
- RON95 is available in Malaysia later this year
- Event held in support of government's RON95 campaign
Malaysia - Chevron Malaysia has held a workshop for the media and public to boost the awareness of RON95 ahead of the petrol's launch across Malaysia later this year.
"Good public awareness of RON95 petrol and petrol octane ratings in general, will ensure that motorists make informed petrol consumption decisions," Jeremy Oh, Country Chairman, Chevron Malaysia said.
The workshop was held at Chevron Pulau Indah Terminal, and conducted by Greg Engeler who is the product engineering manager at Chevron. He also provides technical and marketing support for all Caltex products through the refining and marketing systems in the Asia Pacific region.
The event was also held in support of the government's ongoing consumer awareness campaign on the implementation of RON95 petrol on 1 September this year.
Engeler spoke on petrol octane ratings and their differences, RON95 petrol, as well as the benefits that motorists stand to gain from Caltex with Techron products.
Chevron Malaysia operates under its retail brand, Caltex.
- Chevron Malaysia Limited
Caltex Related Stories:
- How Caltex maneuvered its global rebrand
- Caltex and Fox raised 10 times target fund
- FIC drives change with Caltex
- VML Qais promotes, Merc targets couples
- Catcha launches special edition for Supercars
- A+M Searchlight: Caltex Bubbly campaign
- History goes back to Hidden Cities
- Caltex pampers motorists
- Caltex bubbles up for new journey
- Caltex helps make the journey enjoyable
- OCBC Cycle gets more sponsors
- HP's Cheong joins Caltex
- Convertium wins Caltex biz
- Caltex marketer named country chairman
- ESS expands into animation
- Caltex unveils reverse graffiti
- Caltex powers AFF Suzuki Cup
- SPC petrol up by four cents