More Martell for TBWA
- TBWA wins Martell pitch
- Appointed creative agency for Martell VSOP
- Tasked with below-the-line campaigns
Singapore - Pernod Ricard Singapore has appointed TBWA as the creative agency for Martell VSOP cognac in Singapore following a closed-door pitch called earlier in the year.
Starting from July, TBWA will be tasked with conceptualising and executing below-the-line campaigns for the account. The agency also manages the Martell Cordon Bleu global account.
"TBWA not only demonstrated a good understanding of the brand and business needs, but also impressed us with their fresh and creative ideas," Daren Ong, brand manager for Martell, Pernod Ricard Singapore, said.
"We look forward to our successful partnership and strive toward affirming Martell's market leader position in Singapore."
- Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard Related Stories:
- How Chivas 18 marketed oak barrels [GALLERY]
- Behind the scenes: Pernod Ricard and Govt
- JWT taps Pernod Ricard’s Cecila Yim
- The recipe for Absolut success
- Chivas Regal rebrands with prestige
- Pernod Ricard goes drinking with Govt
- Absolut presents Swedish House Mafia
- Case Study: Martell
- Pernod Ricard walks the line with ISC
- TBWA gets creative head, Diva targets women
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Charmaine Leung
- In Brief: Groupon, Courts, DiGi
- Chivas: Building brands with sponsorship
- Martell Noblige elegance movement continues
- Pernod Ricard calls on locals to make a pledge
- Absolut calls artists to fill in the blanks
- Pernod Ricard hands TBWA Ballatine's brand
- Pernod Ricard picks global digital agency
- Carat toasts with Pernod Ricard
- Glenlivet leverages local celebs for branding