Burger King appoints WOM for Singapore launch
- WOM wins two accounts
- Singapore Food Festival & Burger King
- Burger King's new-concept outlet to debut
Singapore - Burger King Asia Pacific has appointed Word Of Mouth Communications (WOM) to handle the PR for its new-concept restaurant in Singapore.
WOM will be in charge of the media relations and publicity for the opening of the new-concept Burger King outlet at ION Orchard in July. The agency has also won the Singapore Food Festival 2009 PR business.
For the 10-day food festival WOM, along with event company SPOC Solutions, will oversee the press conference, host local and international media as well as monitor all media coverage.
The PR agency, in the past, has worked with clients like BreadTalk, The Kopitiam Group and Centrestage at Marina Square among others.
- Word of Mouth Communications
- Burger King Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Word of Mouth Communications Related Stories:
- Uniqlo appoints local PR agency
- NUS, PMO call for pitch, ST701 revamps
- J.Lindeberg sets eyes on Asia
- In BRIEF: SingTel, Auditoire\, APBS
- WOM wins business from Moda Pacifica
- WOM readies to Shock the World
- Häagen-Dazs melting slowly
- WOM adds business
- WOM adds more biz
- MTV readies for World Stage PR blitz
- Club Med appoints WOM
- WOM wins first automotive account
- Central does Word Of Mouth retainer
- Nivea nets Nat
- SFF gets two pronged PR approach
- My Best Pitch - Oct07
- Nivea puts a face to its name