IE calls for creative agencies
- IE Singapore calls a pitch
- Aims to reposition itself
- Tender closes 18 May
Singapore - International Enterprise Singapore Board (IE Singapore) has called for a pitch looking for a creative agency to develop an integrated marketing campaign.
The tenure of the contract is for six months ending November this year. According to IE, current marketing activities of IE are largely done on ad-hoc basis, resulting in tactical marketing efforts.
The main campaign objective, therefore, is to create awareness for IE Singapore and the suite of products and services it provides, increase top-of-mind recall and strengthen IE's position as partner in assisting companies' overseas ventures.
The tender closes 18 May.
- International Enterprise Singapore
International Enterprise Singapore Related Stories:
- Local exports fall in November
- SG sees trade potential in LatAm
- Is Singapore feeling the pinch?
- SG, Sichuan tie up in logistics
- Singapore companies record higher profits from overseas operations
- Singapore boosts international ties
- Non-oil exports sees stark decline
- Assistance for companies expanding overseas
- More Singapore companies investing abroad
- IE Singapore hands Dentsu regional brief
- IE selects AvenueOne
- TNBT adds a touch of Arabia, expands to the Middle East
- New brand to ensure social and quality standards compliance
- EMS suppliers urged to stay relevant