U Mobile calls on MediaCompete
- MediaCompete to handle U Mobile's media buying and planning account
- The contract begins sometime in April
Malaysia – U Mobile has appointed MediaCompete to handle its media buying and planning account.
Sources close to the pitch say the contract begins this month although both MediaCompete and U Mobile declined comment.
In 2007, the U Mobile brand launched as Malaysia's newest 3G service provider. Euro RSCG was the appointed AOR to support U Mobile with services including brand consultancy, plus brand and product campaigns in Malaysia.
- U Mobile
U Mobile Related Stories:
- U Mobile strategises game plan
- AirAsia's Jasmine Lee joins U Mobile
- U Mobile partners Senheng
- U Mobile picks BBDO for creative duties
- U Mobile 'connects lives' in latest campaign
- U Mobile calls creative pitch
- U Mobile wows subscribers
- U Mobile launches loyalty programme
- U Mobile gets romantic
- U Mobile CEO apologises online
- U Mobile taps on Pos Malaysia
- Go gets U Mobile
- U Mobile launches anniversary promotion
- XOX .Com calls on big marketing push