Supperclub changes PR partner
- Communications DNA wins Supperclub
- Contract lasts six months
- Account was previously handled by Icon
Singapore - Supperclub Singapore has shifted its PR duties from Icon International to Communications DNA.
The agency is enrolled for a period of six months beginning last month, this year. Icon's contract with supperclub finished in December.
"Since its launch here in 2008, supperclub has fast become one of the hottest dining and entertainment venues in Singapore. We are excited and look forward to working with them to further develop and strengthen the brand image through up-coming events, including the launch of their fourth album in the ‘Nine Sins' music series as well as their upcoming first anniversary in Singapore," Monica Alsagoff, CEO of Communications DNA, said.
This adds to exsting business of the PR firm that recently won the AirAsia PR account, to launch their four new destinations in Indonesia, namely Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta and Bali. The PR consultancy was previously engaged to launch the airline's inaugural Singapore-Kuala Lumpur flights early last year.
It had also retained National Museum of Singapore and won the Singapore Chinese Orchestra account recently.
- Communications DNA
- Icon International Communications
- supperclub Singapore
Communications DNA Related Stories:
- String of wins for Comms DNA
- CommsDNA rejigs, focuses on Malaysian ops
- CommsDNA wins National Museum tender
- Comms DNA wins two accounts
- Comms DNA bags two more accounts
- Comms DNA expands offerings
- CommsDNA adds more biz
- Singapore Mint appoints Comms DNA
- Subaru & Proof Living move from Comms DNA
- Communications DNA rocks on
- River Festival boosted by F1
- Locals show taste for Peranakan
- Communications DNA bags 3 accounts
- New brand ambassadors for True
- Double retainers for CommsDNA
- Comms DNA nails three projects
- Moet picks Alchemy
- Confessions of a luxury PR practitioner
- Moet sets up for new PR partner in March
- NOL ships in CommsDNA