Saatchi Lab grabs another account
Singapore – Saatchi Lab has been appointed by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) to handle the branding for the new national broadband network, capping off a strong start to the year for the agency.
According to the government website, Saatchi Lab will work on advertising and design on the Next Generation national broadband network and the development of its visual identity
Saatchi Lab has added a realm of new business in the past five months, winning pitches for Jurong Town Corporation, Sentosa Leisure Group, Taka Jewelry and Spring Singapore. It has also picked up work for the likes of DWS Investments, the Go Green project for SMRT, Ricoh Copiers, Swenson’s and AETOS Security Management.
Lionel Goh, business development director for Saatchi Lab, said total revenue for the agency’s new business is S$1.8 million. Goh said Saatchi Lab will not be hiring any new staff but it won’t be laying off any of its existing staff.
On the agency's recent success Moses Goh, Saatchi Lab's CEO for Singapore, Malaysia & indonesia, said: "Clients always marvel at the fact that we have been able to remove the internal roadblocks that make working with any creative agency often so difficult. We are in control of the processes and do not let the processes control our the delivery to clients. What's more, the openness to share and build on each other's ideas; and the readiness to share the work load in critical periods are unique traits of our agency culture."
- Saatchi LAB
Saatchi LAB Related Stories:
- MDIS books Saatchi Lab again
- Subway shifts agencies amidst changes
- Bintan Resorts appoints Saatchi Lab
- Saatchi Lab makes top rank changes
- MDIS re-appoints Saatchi Lab
- Robinsons account moves to Saatchi Lab
- Courageous cops wanted
- IDA appoints Saatchi LAB
- Saatchi Lab retains JTC's creative biz
- NTU appoints Saatchi Lab
- Singapore Police Force appoints Saatchi Lab
- LTA appoints Saatchi Lab for branding push
- Saatchi Lab, MDIS in for second year
- Saatchi Lab clinches Lippo Plaza launch
- Saatchi Lab wins ITE biz
- Old is gold in Panasonic's new campaign
- Saatchi Lab lands two accounts
- Brands make Pavilion Pit Stop
- Zenith bags SMF media duties
- Media Executive, Saatchi LAB