Caltex marketer named country chairman
- Caltex marketing veteran Jeremy Oh promoted
- Oh adds country chairman for Malaysia and Cambodia title
Malaysia - Jeremy Oh has added the title of Chevron Malaysia's country chairman for Malaysia and Cambodia, on top of his general manager, Retail and Commercial & Industrial for Malaysia, Singapore and Cambodia role.
His new additional role will not take away his current marketing functions.
Oh has a long sales and marketing history with Caltex, he first started his careeer at the Caltex Company in 1980 as a sales representative in the reseller marketing department.
Since then, he has held various positions and was appointed as regional card marketing manager back in 1998.
In July 2005, Caltex appointed him as regional project manager, Asia Pacific Marketing where he was responsible for priority projects.
- Chevron Malaysia Limited
Caltex Related Stories:
- How Caltex maneuvered its global rebrand
- Caltex and Fox raised 10 times target fund
- FIC drives change with Caltex
- VML Qais promotes, Merc targets couples
- Catcha launches special edition for Supercars
- A+M Searchlight: Caltex Bubbly campaign
- History goes back to Hidden Cities
- Caltex pampers motorists
- Caltex bubbles up for new journey
- Caltex helps make the journey enjoyable
- OCBC Cycle gets more sponsors
- HP's Cheong joins Caltex
- Convertium wins Caltex biz
- Chevron drives RON95 awareness
- ESS expands into animation
- Caltex unveils reverse graffiti
- Caltex powers AFF Suzuki Cup
- SPC petrol up by four cents