McCann offers network to Jet Li foundation
Hong Kong - The Jet Li One Foundation, founded by movie star Jet Li and the Red Cross Society of China, has appointed McCann Hong Kong as its communications partner.
McCann Hong Kong will promote the organisation in China and across Asia and is in the process of organising a high-profile event to commemorate the Sichuan earthquake to be held in May.
A brand campaign will launch in Hong Kong and China at the end of April. The agency will work on the account on a pro-bonus arrangement.
Spencer Wong, managing director for McCann Hong Kong, said the agency would be offering its creative and planning services across the region to fully support the Jet Li One Foundation.
"We truly believed that one dollar has great worth. Jet Li's mission is one person plus one dollar equals one big family. And we are at one with that," he added.
Yen Lee, business director for McCann Hong Kong said they will help to find co-partners to support the charity in as many ways as possible.
"We're looking forward to co-operating with all kinds of Hong Kong brands who can contribute every facet of the organisation," she said.
Amy Shu, PR manager for One Foundation said the organisation will continue to use the services of other agencies that include BBDO Shanghai.
- McCann Erickson Hong Kong
McCann Erickson Hong Kong Related Stories:
- UPDATED: Cockpit scandal grounds campaign
- Cathay says game on for HK Sevens
- Disney Studios handpicks McCann, PHD
- Cathay Pacific readies for Sevens onslaught
- Maxim's ad reinforces leadership position
- Coca-Cola sells happiness to youths
- ADFEST: China steps up to the global stage
- Sony Ericsson rides HK's first Wifi bus
- Nike gets into high gear with 'Hyperdunk'
- Flirting works for McCann's Kam Fan
- Canon preaches to the converted
- UPS delivers messages in MTR
- DDB takes Gamble as Group CD
- Ad watch MMHK July
- Nike's new reality for teen mobile campaign
- Bonaqua campaign reborn for the Olympics
- McCann wins Happy Harbour
- Cathay campaign lands in SCMP
- McCann takes Nike creative
- Elements creative heads to McCann start-up