Lucky 13 Award-ed
- 13 Malaysian students accepted into AWARD
- Opportunity to work with and have work reviewed by CDs
- High-profile creatives involved
Malaysia - AWARD School has accepted 13 new students from Malaysia into its creative programme this year.
"The AWARD School presents an excellent opportunity for the selected group to interact with, and test their ideas and craft with a number of the industry's leading professionals," Tony Savarimuthu, CEO McCann Worldgroup Malaysia said.
"As in its last installment in Malaysia, and in the countries the Award school programme has been conducted - it has unearthed talent who will make an important contribution to the industry."
The 13 were selected out of 18 submissions, and Savarimuthu said the candidates had to answer a brief set by AWARD School and submissions were deliberated by a creative team of judges which included Alvin Teoh (ECD/Naga DDB), Ajay Bakhshi (ECD/Bates 141), Christie Herman (CD/McCann) and Hans Lee (creative group head/McCann).
AWARD School participants will get hands-on experience working with industry creative directors and have their work reviewed by the creatives.
"This interaction will be invaluable when they enter or re-enter the job market," Savarimuthu said, adding that there were over 300 enquiries.
The course runs from 31 March until 23 July and creative directors from Arc/Leo Burnett, Bates 141, BBDO, Dentsu, JWT, Lowe & Partners, McCann Erickson, Naga DDB, Ogilvy & Mather, Publicis Mojo, TBWA-ISC, Arachnid and Saatchi & Saatchi will be involved.
- Arc Worldwide Malaysia
- Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia
- BBDO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Dentsu Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Leo Burnett Malaysia
- Lowe and Partners
- McCann Erickson Malaysia
- Ogilvy and Mather Malaysia
- Publicis Malaysia
- Saatchi and Saatchi Malaysia
- TBWA-ISC Malaysia
- Naga DDB
- Bates 141
- McCann Worldgroup
Arc Worldwide Malaysia Related Stories:
- Arc PR secures three new accounts
- Digital wins the night in Agency awards
- Leo Burnett in recruitment overdrive
- Lowe shuffles top management roles
- McDonald's kicks off the great lunch debate
- CRM veteran Crocker joins LB
- McDonald's spreads love with a twist
- Arc Worldwide makes design director hire
- Sunway hotels revamp digital
- A+M December News
- Fleishman puts in solid PR Awards showing
- To be or not to be the MDA?
- Local talent setting excellence at international level
- Arc Malaysia grabs HP
- Arc Malaysia fourth for DM, by The Big Won