Locals to judge at Cannes
- MediaCorp official Singapore Cannes representative
- 28,000 ads to be showcased
- Singapore jury members appointed
Singapore - Six representatives from Singapore's advertising community have been selected to sit on the juries for this year's Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival.
The Cannes Lions jury committee has also appointed the following to represent Singapore in the following jury categories:
Press: John Merrifield (TBWA \ Asia Pacific)
Outdoor: Victor Ng (Euro RSCG Singapore)
Cyber: Benjy Choo (Kilo Studio)
Direct: Farrokh Madon (McCann Erickson Singapore)
Design: Ali Shabaz (JWT Singapore)
PR: Jimmy Tay (Hill & Knowlton)
MediaCorp is once again the official Singapore representative of the prestigious Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival for 2009.
The 56th International Advertising Festival will honour the most creative film, print, outdoor, interactive, radio, design, sales promotion, integrated and Titanium advertising as well as the best media and direct marketing solutions, including the introduction of a new category for PR.
Over 28,000 ads will be showcased and judged at the Festival, which will be held from 21-27 June.
- TBWA Singapore Pte Ltd
- Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival
- Hill and Knowlton
- McCann Erickson Singapore
- Euro RSCG
TBWA Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- TBWA gets creative head, Diva targets women
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- TBWA appoints account director
- Ad Watch/Web Watch December 2010
- Job losses as TBWA recalibrates
- TBWA\Tequila Singapore reshuffles digital line-up
- SIA lead Ng to exit TBWA\Tequila
- Bling still special despite downturn
- TBWA lands Corona brief
- Singapore creativity: Much ado about nothing
- Standard Chartered to launch campaign
- Kelly resigns from TBWA\
- Tembulkar moves to Europe
- Singapore gets 41 shortlisted at Clios
- Singapore agencies set to grab D&AD honour
- Barclays targets 'everyone'
- Publicis Guangzhou appoints Low as GM
- Murder it wrote
- M1 sees spike in new sign-ups
- Nivea puts a face to its name